Wednesday, September 12, 2012

VACACIONES DE TERROR 2 -Tatiana - "Chicos Chicos Chicos" (1991)

Lost In Translation 02! There's four discs you can get from Netflix in the "Crypt Of Terror" series from Mexico, and it's tough to get any info on them, so I thought I'd take a chance! Tabonga warned me that it wasn't going to be what I expected, and he was 100% correctite!! I was hoping for some obscure flick from the 60's, because you know we don't like to veer off into the 80's, much less the 90's, but oh, well!! I got it, so I'm passing it on! Here's just a taste of the music from one of the films in part 01 of the collection, "Vacaciones De Terror 2" and a song performed by the fabulous Tatiana called "Chicos Chicos Chicos," or auf Englisch, "Boys Boys Boys"

"Chicos Chicos Chicos" was written by J.R. Flórez and Difelisatti, and we'll just assume that the sub-title translations are so terrible that the translator didn't even get paid! It's either that or these are the most abominable lyrics every put to paper! I'll leave it up to you, otherwise it's just another Weird Wednesday chapter in the book we like to call Monster Movie Music!

Tatiana Palacios was born December 12, 1968 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania because her Father was in the U.S. going to college, and because of that, she's a citizen of both the United States and Mexico!! She has sold more than 7 millon children's albums in Latin America, and is also the only singer in the world authorized by Disney to sing all their movies greatest hits!

These lyrics as translated are just straight out worse than bad or nonsensical at best, but they have inspired me to be a songwriter! Taken out of context, the words are more like free association Beat Poetry!

Are you getting into the W the MF groove yet?

This is an ultra clear example why I like instrumental music! No dumb-ass lyrics to be misinterpreted!!

Pretty bouncy, huh? Looks and sounds like something off a Saturday morning cartoon show, and you just expect the guy in the giant bee outfit to show up at any given moment!

I'm getting the feeling that Tatiana might not be too impressed with you run of the mill guys, because she's already got it all figured out what a bunch of losers you are!!

Can somebody explain why the super guys are surprised by the Sunday crisis? Is it all about having to make the choice between watching NFL football on TV and going to church?

Tiempo para la carne y las papas y un puto feo monstruo! Es Todo!!!

4 comments:

Armando H. said...

I love Tatiana so much.

TABONGA! said...

Amazon is where I read reviews on the DVD, has dates too...

Crafty C said...

Oh man this is so great!

Monday. a snack!!

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

Thanx CC,
I thought I was the only one who thought it was hilarious!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??